Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Mac

While we were waiting for the approval from KY and IN governments of the adoption paperwork, we stayed with my parents for a week.
Here is an aerial picture of where I basically grew up and Aurora spent her first week. It has changed over the years. At times there was a large backstop for our baseball games, at another time a corral for our ponies, and the pool is still relatively new. What hasn't changed is that we live literally in the middle of nowhere and I love it.

Grandma with Aurora.
I've gotten to be really spoiled and I will miss having my mom help with Aurora, making dinners and just having good adult conversation.
Grandpa with "Rory"
Aurora wasn't feeling so well one day and she had been fussy and not sleeping well. Since Jared was in Lexington, Grandpa gave Aurora a blessing. It was very special and I am extremely grateful to all the worthy priesthood holders in my life. She was fine afterwards.

Uncle Aaron, one of 7 uncles on my side of the family alone!

Uncle Joe and his fiancee, Rachel.
(Did you noticed that Aurora has a different hair bow on in every picture...I'm telling you I may be a little obsessed with my daughter's beautiful hair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment