Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation Party


I was sad when I missed my rite of passage -the graduation party- because I was in Indiana on baby business. I really wanted to mark the 2 years of pain, suffering etc. and hopefully give it some meaning.
So my parents took me to dinner (sorry no pics). And my friends threw a party for me later. Like the baby shower just having small celebrations was surprisingly helpful and healing.

Extraordinary strawberry cake!



This is my serious smile for the serious occasion of opening a present that looks like a diploma. (It was the baking mat that I have been coveting from Alyssa). Please note that I may not bleed blue but I did wear my UK shirt to the graduation party.

A couple of party guests, Bekah and Lu, exercising more than just the gray matter of their brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment